Fertile Myrtle is women supporting women in birth, postpartum, and feminine well-being. We do this by compassion, care, listening, educating, and investing in you and your well-being.
Fertile Myrtle is about women’s health. We stand against the grain of modern health care, fad diets, and exercise programs that look healthy but are not promoting what is best to support the female body in well-being.
Sadly, modern healthcare makes it almost impossible to experience a non- medicated birth that is not on a time crunch (most hospitals give 24 hours before a c-section), which allows a woman to trust her own body. Modern healthcare doesn’t take a holistic approach to one’s wellness. Holistic health looks at lifestyle, diet, and custom support for fertility, postpartum, and birth.
Fertile Myrtle is about giving clients opportunities and choices they may never knew they could have and educating them so they can take the reins on their health, birth, and postpartum.
If you are looking to change the way you look at female wellness, I am here to walk with you and teach you how to love you. Whether you are looking for fertility counseling, a doula, or menstrual awareness teaching, I am here to provide you the knowledge to love your body and promote health within.
Birth Doula Services $777
- Free Initial Consultation
- 1-2 Prenatal Visits
- Birth Plan Development and Implementation Support
- Private Childbirth Education
- Unlimited phone/email support pre & postnatal
- Labor Support
- Emotional, Physical & Spiritual Support during labor
- Comfort Measures
- Informational Support
- Position changes to help ease pain and aid normal delivery
- Use of Essential Oils if Desired
- 24-hour on-call support
- Initial breastfeeding support
- 1-3 hours Initial Postpartum Support
- A few birth snapshots
- 1 Postpartum visit to debrief and help as needed
- A written birth story (if requested)
Each family has different needs that can change day-to-day. A postpartum session includes a check-in on how the last 24 hours have been, formulation of a plan for the session, and anything that feels supportive to the new mom. Here are some examples of our services:
Postpartum Doula Packages:
7-hour package $240
12-hour package $360
18-hour package $550
- Breastfeeding support
- Troubleshooting with feeding and sleeping cycles
- Spending time with your baby so you can rest
- Basic household tasks
- Assistance with after-birth healing (sitz bath, emotional support, self-care)
- Organization of supplies
- Helping with baby care and baby-wearing, guiding you as you learn
- Grocery shopping, errands
- Simple meal preparation
- Screening calls and visitors
- Sleep Recovery
Fertility Counseling $1200
- 45 min Fertility Assessment, in this session we will go through and identify any hindrances causing infertility.
- Tips and coaching on identifying health issues
- Customized diet and lifestyle solutions to help your journey to conceive
- Call and email support during your fertility journey.
- Fertility charting and charting support.
- Fertility Education including Fertile tips for men.
Menstrual Cycle Troubleshooting: $150 dollars
Holistic advice for healing your menstrual cycle. I will help you through email support come up with a personalized plan to coach you in your journey towards menstruation health and awareness.
Fertility Chart Reading: $25 dollars a chart
Need help reading your ovulation chart? Leah Fellers will help you read your chart so you can gain a better understanding of how to chart through your fertility journey.