A Little About Me
I am lucky enough to be a wife of a man I’ve fallen head over heels for; together, we have a blessed nest of three ambitious children.
I’m a young person with an old soul. My hobbies include sipping tea over periwinkle saucers while laughing with friends or hosting intimate dinner parties over candlelight and the breaking of bread.
I love reading historical novels, fashion editorials, or anything that will deepen my relationship with my Maker.
You can find me watching the cardinals and blue jays outside the window on my all seasons porch every morning as I sit and think of what to write to you.
Holistic Fertility Counselor
A fertility counselor is a guide on your fertility journey to give you researched and detailed advice on optimizing your chance of conception. I start by listening, and then together, we map out a practical approach to you achieving conception.
A fertility counselor is here to help you prepare emotionally, physically, and mentally to have a baby. I give homeopathic suggestions to those who are tired and weary and ready to change from synthetic options to less harsh alternatives.
Birth & Postpartum Doula
The word doula originates from the Ancient Greek and infers the position of a female servant. In modern terminology, a doula refers to one who labors with a woman and serves her during childbirth and the postpartum period.
A doula is a non-medical mother-labor assistant and is trained in both physical and emotional comfort measures. Improved birth outcomes, along with shortened duration, are associated with doula supported birth. The overarching objective of a doula is to safeguard the mother, protect her space, ensure a feeling of safety, and inspire confidence in her ability before, during, and after delivery.
For our purpose here, a doula is defined as pregnancy, birth, and postpartum companion. She is educated in understanding and recognizing the emotional and physical needs a woman has and works to meet those needs.
A doula’s work generally begins the last month or two of a woman’s pregnancy and ends a month or two following birth. The main goal of a doula is to nurture the woman and, in so doing, helps her become a nurturing and thriving mother.
Menstrual Awareness Teacher
A menstrual awareness teacher helps women by connecting her menstrual cycle to an intuitive guide to her own body. By observing your menstrual cycle, you will gain the knowledge to unlock your body’s power and uncover your health like never before.
You will benefit from a menstrual awareness session if:
- You struggle with a menstrual cycle imbalance, like painful periods or ovulation, PMS, or irregular cycles or sudden changes in your symptoms or moods.
- You want to understand what your cycle and symptoms are telling you.
- Struggling to recover after hormonal birth control and ready to rebalance your menstrual cycle.
- Want to live life within alignment with your cyclic nature, and learn to love every phase.
- You’re seeking personalized guidance on natural therapies for things like PCOS, ovarian cysts, endometriosis, or fibroids.
- You know there’s more to your cycle than biology. If you want to work with the four phases of your menstrual cycle as a guide to a more enjoyable, powerful, and intuitive guide to learning about your own body.
Learn to understand & love your body.
If you are looking to change the way you look at female wellness, I am here to walk with you and teach you how to love you. Whether you are looking for fertility counseling, a doula, or menstrual awareness teaching, I am here to provide you the knowledge to love your body and promote health within.